Seth P. Saunders is an attorney at the Bostic Law Group, P.A., where he devotes his practice to wills and trusts, probate, real estate transactions, firearm rights restoration, civil rights restoration, and expungements. Mr. Saunders will help guide you through the estate planning process, helping you to formulate a targeted plan to achieve your goals.
Mr. Saunders and Sharon Wieters head the real estate department at the firm, whose activities include guiding clients through residential and commercial real estate transactions, 1031 exchanges, coordinating with lenders and brokers, and reviewing and clearing title issues.
Born and raised on Virginia’s Middle Peninsula, Mr. Saunders earned his Dual B.A. in History & English at the College of William & Mary (2006), his J.D. from the New England School of Law (2009), and his M.B.A. from the George Washington University (2011). Prior to joining Bostic Law, Mr. Saunders founded and operated his own law practice in Richmond, Virginia. He is both a member of the South Carolina Bar Association and the Virginia Bar Association. In his spare time, Mr. Saunders enjoys spending time with his wife and their four children, trying to improve his meager golf game, and rooting for the Georgia Bulldogs.
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Firearm Rights Restoration
- Civil Rights Restoration
- New England School of Law, JD, 2009
- College of William & Mary, BA, 2006
- The George Washington University, MBA, 2011
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State of South Carolina, 2013
- Commonwealth of Virginia, 2014
- United States Supreme Court, 2018
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association
- 2020 Virginia Super Lawyers Rising Star
- 2019 Virginia Super Lawyers Rising Star
- 2018 Virginia Super Lawyers Rising Star
- 2017 Virginia Super Lawyers Rising Star
Don't wait to get help. Contact our office today to schedule a free consultation with our team.